India Post Recruitment 2021: Apply for 4845 GDS posts for Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand
India Post Recruitment 2021 notification is now available on the official website, appost.in. Candidates can apply online for 4845 Garmin Dak Sevak posts till September 22, 2021.
India Post has released the recruitment notification for 4845 GDS posts for Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand circles.
Candidates can apply online on the official website, appost.in.
The selection would be done on the basis of the eligibility criteria explained in the official notification.
Application Begin: 23/08/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 22/09/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 22/09/2021
Merit List / Result: Notified Soon
General / OBC : 100/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Exam Fee Through India Post E Challan Submit At Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
How to Fill Form
- India Post GDS Delhi Are Released Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III Uttar Pradesh UP & Uttrakhand State Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 23/08/2021 to 22/09/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP & UA India Post GDS Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
GDS Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have passed 10th class with Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subjects.
- The candidate must have studied the local language at least up to Class 10 as a compulsory or elective subject.
GDS Computer Knowledge
- Candidates must obtain a basic Computer Training Course Certificate for at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities/Boards/Private Institutions/Organizations.
- However, the requirement of a basic computer knowledge certificate is relaxable if the candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
Selection of candidates.
- The candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in Class 10 and no weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- The percentage of aggregate marks will be considered to the accuracy of 4 decimals for finalizing the selection.
- However, passing all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
- Candidates will have to apply by entering their 10th mark. In the case of candidates having Grades/Points, the same has to be converted to marks and filled in the application form.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form: Stages
Check the major stages involved in GDS online application process 2021:
Fee Payment (Online or Offline)
Apply Online (Fill Application, Upload Documents, Select Post Preferences, Preview, Submit and Take Printout)
Documents Required To Fill GDS Application Form
For hassle-free filling of the GDS application form, candidates are advised to be ready with the following documents as per their eligibility and requirement:
- Scanned Copy of Photo
- Signature Scanned Copy
- SSC Marks Memo (Class 10 Marks Card)
- DOB Certificate or SSC Marks Memo as a DOB proof
- Community or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate as required
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Additional SSC Marks Memos (if any)
GDS Application Form 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who can apply for GDS?
A. Candidates must be 10th pass and must be in the age bracket of 18 to 40 years. Candidates must also have knowledge of the local language and must have studied the respective local language at least till class 10. Also, essential computer knowledge and knowledge of cycling are essential. Candidates fulfilling these criteria can apply for GDS posts.
Q. Which are the posts under GDS?
A. There are three posts for which GDS recruitment is conducted. Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
Q. Is GDS a govt Job?
A. Yes, GDS is a government Job in the Postal Department which is under the Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Q. Can females apply for GDS?
A.Yes, female candidates can apply for GDS posts.
Q. How many posts can I apply for in GDS recruitment?
A. The list of posts is provided along with the official notification PDF. Candidates can apply for up to 20 posts across various postal circles, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Q. How many days it will take for the GDS result?
A. The officials usually take around 50 to 60 days to release the result.
Q. How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021?
A. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post online mode through the official website – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx.
Q. How Much Is India Post GDS Application Fee?
A. The application fee for UR /OBC /EWS Candidate Is Rs.100/- And SC /ST/ PWD/ Female Rs.0/-. The Requisite Application Fee Can Be Pay Via Online OR Offline.